Tuesday, November 1, 2011

What Am I Committed To?
I finished reading my blogs for the day, which included a new one from Jennifer Loudon:  Savor & Serve the World.  Her question today was, "What are you committed to?"  This made me think...deeply....and I realized that I am floundering with putting my commitments to paper, mainly because I don't know what I am committed to other than the Lord, my husband and children, and my job.  But what am I committed to? What is it that I want to accomplish?  

1.  I am committed to learning Photoshop and Lightroom programs by December 31, 2011.
2.  I am committed to taking a photography class in January to increase my understanding of my camera and its uses.
3.  I am committed to learning photography as a career in order to fulfill my lifelong dream of being a photographer by Summer 2015.

Now...pen to paper...posted blog...it's out there and ready to achieve.

No comments: